What are In-Home Services?
Our Employees are Certified Nursing Aids who our thoroughly trained. Our personal care
givers have been train In-House to perform Personal Care. We are contracted to Provide In-Home
Service with The Dept of Health & Senior Services and Dept of Mental Health
Caregivers of Choice
To qualify for In-Home services, a person must meet the following:
- Medicaid eligibility (MO HealthNet eligible)
- 18 years of age or older
- Require at least a nursing facility level of care
- Must have a physical disability
We do consistent training for our employees to keep them updated to ensure the best methods of practice for our employees
Promoting a Continuous Quality of Life
- We believe that individuals thrive when they are cared for from quality personal care services in their homes from compassionate and well-trained In-Home Health Aides.
- Our staff has been thoroughly screened and interviewed, they undergo and successful pass background screenings through the Family Care Safety Registry, Employee Disqualification List and Office of Inspector General
- Our staff has been trained in Behavior management strategies, CPR and First Aid.
The Difference From Others to Us
- We strive to have the highest levels of care. We have achieved levels in equivalent to nursing homes, yet in the safety of the home.
- We communicate with each of our care client’s primary physicians to keep the most updated and stay in the loop on all levels.
- Along with having no restricted areas for our care clients, we also help with Veterans with the VetAssist Program to make it easy for them.